Pokemon blaze black 2 screen "resize"

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
admiredesire
Pokemon blaze black 2 screen "resize"

Post by admiredesire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 am

My image changes its resolution to something like 1/4 x 1/2 of my screen, but virtual keys remain in their normal position (although they are invisible) I didnt change any setting it just occurs. I havent found any connection between this bug and some action and after a lot of restarts and/or some time it goes away.

kaikun97

Re: Pokemon blaze black 2 screen "resize"

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:58 pm

admiredesire wrote:My image changes its resolution to something like 1/4 x 1/2 of my screen, but virtual keys remain in their normal position (although they are invisible) I didnt change any setting it just occurs. I havent found any connection between this bug and some action and after a lot of restarts and/or some time it goes away.
You are using a cracked/pirated version of Drastic DS.
Since you did not pay for it, it detects that and its resizing the screen on purpose.
Tough luck bro, you need to pay for it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mu.drastic

admiredesire

Post by admiredesire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:32 pm

kaikun97 wrote: You are using a cracked/pirated version of Drastic DS.
Since you did not pay for it, it detects that and its resizing the screen on purpose.
Yes it is cracked i tried to check how it works because 30 min of pokemon's gameplay was way to short. Good to know it isnt bug or any failure of my phone.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:11 pm

admiredesire wrote:
kaikun97 wrote: You are using a cracked/pirated version of Drastic DS.
Yes it is cracked i tried to check how it works because 30 min of pokemon's gameplay was way to short. Good to know it isnt bug or any failure of my phone.
And sorry, we don't support cracked versions. You need to buy drastic ds if you need any help and support.