Problems with the screen

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
Ogma
Problems with the screen

Post by Ogma » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:19 pm

somebody knows why this happens? (sorry if i can't explain it, english isn't my main language lol)
the only game that i play is this.. final fantasy tactics advance 2 - grimoire of the rift

kaikun97

Re: Problems with the screen

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 am

Ogma wrote:somebody knows why this happens? (sorry if i can't explain it, english isn't my main language lol)
the only game that i play is this.. final fantasy tactics advance 2 - grimoire of the rift

Its because you are using a pirated version which you didn't pay for. Drastic ds detects that and does it on purpose. If you want to play ds games, go and buy Drastic DS

Ogma

Post by Ogma » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Its because you are using a pirated version which you didn't pay for. Drastic ds detects that and does it on purpose. If you want to play ds games, go and buy Drastic DS
fuck... i don't have an international card to put money on my cell xD and i don't have money neither ahhaha ty man!

houodrigoly

Post by houodrigoly » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 pm

I have the same problem, but ive paid for this!!!!

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:03 pm

Does it look exactly like in the screenshots above?
This can't really happen with the current release version. When you go to the 'Help' section in the app, which build number is displayed there?

houodrigoly

Post by houodrigoly » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:17 pm

thx for the reply, I've already solve this, a little time ago I used the cracked version And When this problem started I bought it, Then, When I changed my Phone from xperia L to Z, it happens again And I went crazy about this, And I'vent tried anything do solve, just because the Last time I tried everything And nothing happeed, but now its worked properly, so, is this, thx for the support ^^