Problems With the A,B,X,Y Buttons :(

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
Professor_Johto
Problems With the A,B,X,Y Buttons :(

Post by Professor_Johto » Sun May 11, 2014 3:48 am

Guys i have a Drastic :ds: Emulator but whenever i keep Pressing the A,b,X,y buttons (cause i am playing Pokemon Black and white 2) i suddenly Cannot Press any of the Four Buttons Its like its Disable (which is Clearly not) Guys Pls help :(

Edit: Or is it Due to the Cracked App? am i correct well incase i outta Buy the Paid version ;)

Edit: My brother Has A Patched Version (he's A,B,X,Y Works Fine like it has no problems with it) when he let me copy his apk thats when it was like it was disabled (LIKE only) Srry if you dont get it clearly I am having a bit of trouble with pc Its laggy :P
Defeated Red More than 5 Times a row :)

Jay Haru

Re: Problems With the A,B,X,Y Buttons :(

Post by Jay Haru » Sun May 11, 2014 10:43 am

Professor_Johto wrote:Guys i have a Drastic :ds: Emulator but whenever i keep Pressing the A,b,X,y buttons (cause i am playing Pokemon Black and white 2) i suddenly Cannot Press any of the Four Buttons Its like its Disable (which is Clearly not) Guys Pls help :(

Edit: Or is it Due to the Cracked App? am i correct well incase i outta Buy the Paid version ;)

Edit: My brother Has A Patched Version (he's A,B,X,Y Works Fine like it has no problems with it) when he let me copy his apk thats when it was like it was disabled (LIKE only) Srry if you dont get it clearly I am having a bit of trouble with pc Its laggy :P
im sorry if this is a bit hard for you to understand but WE. DONT. SUPPORT. CRACKED. VERSIONS. OF. DRASTIC.
thats the whole reason this sub forum exists.
Behold my mighty

Professor_Johto

Post by Professor_Johto » Tue May 13, 2014 7:23 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Professor_Johto wrote:Guys i have a Drastic :ds: Emulator but whenever i keep Pressing the A,b,X,y buttons (cause i am playing Pokemon Black and white 2) i suddenly Cannot Press any of the Four Buttons Its like its Disable (which is Clearly not) Guys Pls help :(

im sorry if this is a bit hard for you to understand but WE. DONT. SUPPORT. CRACKED. VERSIONS. OF. DRASTIC.
thats the whole reason this sub forum exists.

ahh ok i guess i have to solve my problem :) anyway thanks for Telling me that no crack Support :)
Defeated Red More than 5 Times a row :)

TnA.Plastic

Post by TnA.Plastic » Tue May 13, 2014 1:20 pm

This made me laughing:
Jay Haru wrote:thats the whole reason this sub forum exists.
because of that...
WE. DONT. SUPPORT. CRACKED. VERSIONS. OF. DRASTIC.
:D

#Shake

Post by #Shake » Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Gotta love this posts hahaha just buy the damn emu or get trolled by the devs ahahahaha

U gotta some fkn nerve to download Ilegally a paid app and come complain to the official forums LoL