Microphone function = Restart

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
AlexisDS21
Microphone function = Restart

Post by AlexisDS21 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:13 am

Here, I was checking Drastic on a ePad 7 with VirtualXpose. Once I tried to check the mic (like testing it in the mic test option of Pokémon Black 2), it restarts, sometimes it had some errors. It was patched with Jasi Patcher (the latest version).

Using DraStic r2. 5.0.4e running on VirtualXpose on an Eurostar ePad-7 tablet running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Yours truly,AlexisDS21
Just visit my blog at : https://alexisjhonblog.postach.io
↑↑↓↓←→←→B A Start
Spoiler!
[font=Pretendo] Nintenda [/font]

kaikun97

Re: Microphone function = Restart

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:32 am

AlexisDS21 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:13 am
Here, I was checking Drastic on a ePad 7 with VirtualXpose. Once I tried to check the mic (like testing it in the mic test option of Pokémon Black 2), it restarts, sometimes it had some errors. It was patched with Jasi Patcher (the latest version).

Using DraStic r2. 5.0.4e running on VirtualXpose on an Eurostar ePad-7 tablet running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
You're using a cracked version. We do not offer support for cracked & patched versions and they are designed to crash on purpose. Go and buy the app from the Google Play Store if you want it to work properly.