Drastic Emulator suddenly disappearing from my app list

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
LemonAlex
Drastic Emulator suddenly disappearing from my app list

Post by LemonAlex » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 pm

I saw a new update for the drastic emulator and it would not let me update it. I uninstalled the game thibking if I installed it again it would update but when I did it gave me a price number not letting me install the game anymore. Please help

Jay Haru

Re: Drastic Emulator suddenly disappearing from my app list

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:07 pm

LemonAlex wrote:I saw a new update for the drastic emulator and it would not let me update it. I uninstalled the game thibking if I installed it again it would update but when I did it gave me a price number not letting me install the game anymore. Please help
Did you buy your drastic the first time you installed it?
Behold my mighty

LemonAlex

Post by LemonAlex » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 pm

I sure did. at first it was working fine until my sonic chrobicles stopped working and I wanted to find an update for it. I saw the new update but the only thing that it would say was Open or Uninstall so I went ahead and unistalled it to see if that would let me update it. After that it didnt let me install it and it says to buy it. I dont know if it is a problem with google play but it doesnt even appear in my app list.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:23 pm

LemonAlex wrote:I sure did. at first it was working fine until my sonic chrobicles stopped working and I wanted to find an update for it. I saw the new update but the only thing that it would say was Open or Uninstall so I went ahead and unistalled it to see if that would let me update it. After that it didnt let me install it and it says to buy it. I dont know if it is a problem with google play but it doesnt even appear in my app list.
you could turn off/on your phone but its one rare problem you have there if you really bought it. usually, store bought items wont do that.

UPDATE: I looked on it and it seems that its a problem on googles side.
Behold my mighty

LemonAlex

Post by LemonAlex » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm

I see and is the problem being solved? I really want to get back the Ds emulator :/

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 pm

LemonAlex wrote:I see and is the problem being solved? I really want to get back the Ds emulator :/
i really do not know... its just one of those things that goes back after a few hours i think? like server problems i suppose.

This is a known issue - infamously called "Market Limbo". Various solutions have been proposed and some of them work with varying degrees of success..

- Clearing the market data from Settings -> Applications, then doing a reboot
- Clearing the cache and dalvik cache from the recovery
- Using the "Fix permissions" option from the recovery (assuming you have a custom recovery installed)
- Flashing the latest gapps zip + gapps fix
- Removing and re-adding your google account! (WARNING: Will delete your contacts, messages etc)
- Full factory reset and flashing a stock / new ROM. :)

Edit: If you have Titanium Backup, you can also try the market doctor and forcefully re-linking the app to the market.  

you may try this but as a disclaimer,do it at your own risk.
Behold my mighty

LemonAlex

Post by LemonAlex » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
LemonAlex wrote:I see and is the problem being solved? I really want to get back the Ds emulator :/
i really do not know... its just one of those things that goes back after a few hours i think? like server problems i suppose.
I see ... well if that would not work what else could I do to get it back?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 pm

LemonAlex wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
I see ... well if that would not work what else could I do to get it back?
please checkmy previous message again as i updated it.
Behold my mighty

LemonAlex

Post by LemonAlex » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:59 pm

i really do not know... its just one of those things that goes back after a few hours i think? like server problems i suppose.[/quote]
I see ... well if that would not work what else could I do to get it back?[/quote]
please checkmy previous message again as i updated it.[/quote]

Okay for the market data where exactly is it ? I tried to reset my google account but that didnt work so how do I remove the market data?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 pm

no idea there. i just found that off some forums having sameprobs as you.
Behold my mighty