Google Drive backup not working :(

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Exophase
Re: Google Drive backup not working :(

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 pm

One thing that I don't expect is affecting you but could be (we did find someone with this problem) - if you make a savestate with the BIOS then run the emulator without the BIOS they won't show up. Or if you do the opposite.

yavihah7

Post by yavihah7 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:31 pm

I have the same problem after latest update. Saved it from my nexus 7(2013) to Google drive and when I use my htc one, it doesn't show anything on Google drive. Is there a fix for this?? I even tried to extract the savestatw and put it manually on save states folder and nothing.

knicks0320

Post by knicks0320 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:56 am

Exophase wrote:One thing that I don't expect is affecting you but could be (we did find someone with this problem) - if you make a savestate with the BIOS then run the emulator without the BIOS they won't show up. Or if you do the opposite.
Thanks for the reply Exophase. I went ahead and tinkered around with the BIOS I had installed on each device and even ended up removing them in favor of the BIOS you added to the app but the problem still persists. I can upload to Google Drive but when I check available saves I just doesn't work. Excellent emulator by the way, I am enjoying it tremendously.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 am

yavihah7 wrote:I have the same problem after latest update. Saved it from my nexus 7(2013) to Google drive and when I use my htc one, it doesn't show anything on Google drive. Is there a fix for this?? I even tried to extract the savestatw and put it manually on save states folder and nothing.
Intake saves work? For now use that,.

Dis you check Exophase's post to see if you did that?

yavihah7

Post by yavihah7 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Howdareme wrote:
yavihah7 wrote:I have the same problem after latest update. Saved it from my nexus 7(2013) to Google drive and when I use my htc one, it doesn't show anything on Google drive. Is there a fix for this?? I even tried to extract the savestatw and put it manually on save states folder and nothing.

You don't seem to undestand, my Google drive saves appear but can't seem to load them. Tried to used my previous bios and still can't do anything.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 pm

yavihah7 wrote:
Howdareme wrote:

You don't seem to undestand, my Google drive saves appear but can't seem to load them. Tried to used my previous bios and still can't do anything.
Ok I inderstand now, have you tried testing them on another device?

yavihah7

Post by yavihah7 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Ok I inderstand now, have you tried testing them on another device?[/quote]

MY problem started with the latest update implemented the bios and that scrwed my htc one since I deleted everything from the phone except my nexys 7 device. Tried at first using my bios and still had the same problem. The nexus 7 device had both bois from drastc and me and worked fine the google drive saves until I re-installed drastic on both my devices and even though it shows there are 2 save states available and even downloaded, I cant seem to load them.
here is a pic:

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 pm

I think you should ask Exophase for a solution, I'm all out :x.
Good luck!

yavihah7

Post by yavihah7 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Howdareme wrote:I think you should ask Exophase for a solution, I'm all out :x.
Good luck!
Thanks anyways :)

knicks0320

Post by knicks0320 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Just an update in case it helps any. I was able to successfully download my save state manually from Google drive and then move it to the save state folder on my nexus 7. Then I tried loading it through the emulator and it worked perfectly. So I can move my saves I just can't download from Google drive directly through the app.