Google Drive backup not working :(

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
pablox.mo
Re: Google Drive backup not working :(

Post by pablox.mo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 pm

How did you do that? you have the emulator like an apk?, because googleplay cant let you install an old version

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:18 pm

I would take a wild guess that he downloaded a "free" version to downgrade. That or he somehow managed to get a ti copy. Either way, if he paid for the app, its fine (unless semantics came to play).
Behold my mighty

pablox.mo

Post by pablox.mo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 pm

I know, im just saying that theres a few bug posts in here from an old version (which are solved) and they think that they have all the rights to ask for something that they didnt pay for, idk if u understand me, its kinda weird and gets me upset a little bit. Just saying

yavihah7

Post by yavihah7 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:34 pm

pablox.mo wrote:I know, im just saying that theres a few bug posts in here from an old version (which are solved) and they think that they have all the rights to ask for something that they didnt pay for, idk if u understand me, its kinda weird and gets me upset a little bit. Just saying
I payed the app, just ask the Dev. Just downloaded a previous cracked version that din't have the bios and everything worked.
These bugs are from the latest version from google play, stop insinuating that its from previous versions or pirated.If I dint bought it they wouldn't have helped me with this problem or would have said to me to buy it.