drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Post Reply
gokuno
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm

drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Post by gokuno » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 pm

m running the emulator on a Sony Xperia sp stock version, so nothing has been modded. Im currently playing pokeMon black; after a extended peiod of gameplay, drastic begins to become unresponsive every 10 seconds. Locking my phone and then unlocking it fixes this problem for about 30 seconds then it becomes unresponsive again. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Exophase
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Post by Exophase » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 pm

gokuno wrote:m running the emulator on a Sony Xperia sp stock version, so nothing has been modded. Im currently playing pokeMon black; after a extended peiod of gameplay, drastic begins to become unresponsive every 10 seconds. Locking my phone and then unlocking it fixes this problem for about 30 seconds then it becomes unresponsive again. Can anyone help me? Thank you!
That's what happens if you're running a cracked version instead of one purchased from the Play store.

gokuno
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Post by gokuno » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 am

I purchased it

gokuno
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Post by gokuno » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:47 am

Exophase wrote:
gokuno wrote:m running the emulator on a Sony Xperia sp stock version, so nothing has been modded. Im currently playing pokeMon black; after a extended peiod of gameplay, drastic begins to become unresponsive every 10 seconds. Locking my phone and then unlocking it fixes this problem for about 30 seconds then it becomes unresponsive again. Can anyone help me? Thank you!
That's what happens if you're running a cracked version instead of one purchased from the Play store.
I purchased it.

Lordus
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Post by Lordus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 am

First make sure you're running the latest version (2.1.6.2a).
Then you can try the following:

- Set audio latency to high
- Unpack the game if it's zipped
- Don't use the scale2x filter

gokuno
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: drastic constantly locking up during gameplay?

Post by gokuno » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Lordus wrote:First make sure you're running the latest version (2.1.6.2a).
Then you can try the following:

- Set audio latency to high
- Unpack the game if it's zipped
- Don't use the scale2x filter
Ill try this, thanks

Post Reply