App or Save States to MicroSD?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Deadlykris
App or Save States to MicroSD?

Post by Deadlykris » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 am

I'm running out of room on my phone's internal storage. I've already got the ROMs stored on my MicroSD card, as well as moving most of my apps (including several emulators for other game systems, though none as nice as DraStic) to the SD card. I'd like to be able to move DraStic to the memory card as well, but that option is greyed out in the Application options of my Droid 3. As far as save states, I can't see any option to set a path for them, nor any mention of such path options in any of the help files or from searching this site. Relying solely on Google Drive for my saves has its own problems, not the least of which being that it crashes DraStic more often than not (I opened another topic about this the other day).

Is there such a setting that I've overlooked, or some other method that works to get the emulator, the save states, or both, to reside on the memory card?

Jay Haru

Re: App or Save States to MicroSD?

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 am

unfortunately, the ability to move anything to sd card is not supported by drastic as of this time.
Behold my mighty

Deadlykris

Re: App or Save States to MicroSD?

Post by Deadlykris » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 am

Jay Haru wrote:unfortunately, the ability to move anything to sd card is not supported by drastic as of this time.
Thanks. I'll work around that the best I can :)