Nexus 7 (tablets)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Zaqxavier
Nexus 7 (tablets)

Post by Zaqxavier » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:00 pm

I don't know if this is every tablet but on my Nexus 7 (2013) during gameplay it will still have the soft Menus keys displayed while in Portrait along the side of the screen as if I'm holding it in landscape cutting off a portion of the play screen.

Is this common for others

Really my only complaint checking daily for an update to this otherwise I love this app

Jay Haru

Re: Nexus 7 (tablets)

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Zaqxavier wrote:I don't know if this is every tablet but on my Nexus 7 (2013) during gameplay it will still have the soft Menus keys displayed while in Portrait along the side of the screen as if I'm holding it in landscape cutting off a portion of the play screen.

Is this common for others

Really my only complaint checking daily for an update to this otherwise I love this app
from what i know, lordus is working on true portrait mode. its not ready for primetime yet so just be patient
Behold my mighty

soraxsky

Re: Nexus 7 (tablets)

Post by soraxsky » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Just root your Nexus 7. You can then download an application from the Play Store that can get rid of that bar at all times, or just certain applications. If you root, you will lose all of your data, so back up first. Also, you can find a root toolkit on your pc. It'll download and walk you through the entire process, so all you have to do is click a few options.