Pokemon Black/White 2 problem (Xperia Play)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Intymyt
Pokemon Black/White 2 problem (Xperia Play)

Post by Intymyt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi there, sorry if this has already been posted, I tried using the search function on the forum, but it says that I use keywords that are too common or something.

Whenever I try to boot up Pokemon White 2 (also Black 2), the screen goes black and simply returns me to the DraStic menu (the one with the load game, change options, exit etc.). I've already emailed one of the devs about this, but I'm curious if anyone else is having the same problem as me and if they've found a way to fix it. This is just on my Xperia Play. My friend also has this emulator on his S3 and he says it loads and plays just fine.

I am using the latest version of DraStic, and I have multiple roms I tested, both with and without the AP patch.

Exophase

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2 problem (Xperia Play)

Post by Exophase » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Are you certain it's 2.1.6.2a? It should say it in the corner in the menu.

If you're using a zipped ROM you'll have to make sure you have at least 512MB of free storage on your device.

Intymyt

Post by Intymyt » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:58 am

Yes, it's 2.1.6.2a and the roms are unzipped.

Intymyt

Post by Intymyt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:40 pm

I found a solution from another thread, seems trimming the rom got it to work. Still, shouldn't be necessary to do so in my opinion.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Intymyt wrote:I found a solution from another thread, seems trimming the rom got it to work. Still, shouldn't be necessary to do so in my opinion.
it seemsto differ from person to person or device to device as it stands. for example, mine doesnt need trimming roms to play pokemons
Behold my mighty

Intymyt

Post by Intymyt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:28 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Intymyt wrote:I found a solution from another thread, seems trimming the rom got it to work. Still, shouldn't be necessary to do so in my opinion.
it seemsto differ from person to person or device to device as it stands. for example, mine doesnt need trimming roms to play pokemons
Are you on Xperia Play? What firmware are you using?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 am

Intymyt wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
Are you on Xperia Play? What firmware are you using?
nope.but im on a cheap chinatab
Behold my mighty