Problem with WiiRemote

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Robzwei
Problem with WiiRemote

Post by Robzwei » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 am

Hello, Have been looking around and couldn't find a similar problem. I am currently running Version 2.1.6.2a on DraStic on a Rooted Kindle Fire HD. I haven't had any problems up until this point. Emulator works great. Mapping the controls on the WiiMote was awesome. But just a couple days ago, I can no longer map keys, it doesnt recognize the strokes. Inside the WiiMote Controller app it is showing the pressing and releasing of the buttons, but it wont do it in the app. I think this started around the same time it updated but I'm not entirely sure. Anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Jay Haru

Re: Problem with WiiRemote

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 am

Robzwei wrote:Hello, Have been looking around and couldn't find a similar problem. I am currently running Version 2.1.6.2a on DraStic on a Rooted Kindle Fire HD. I haven't had any problems up until this point. Emulator works great. Mapping the controls on the WiiMote was awesome. But just a couple days ago, I can no longer map keys, it doesnt recognize the strokes. Inside the WiiMote Controller app it is showing the pressing and releasing of the buttons, but it wont do it in the app. I think this started around the same time it updated but I'm not entirely sure. Anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
could you check if somehow your mapping profile was erased or was not set?
Behold my mighty

Robzwei

Post by Robzwei » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:46 am

It did get erased but when I try to set a new one it doesn't acknowledge any buttons I press on the remote.

Robzwei

Post by Robzwei » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 am

I finally figured it out. I was searching and searching and someone made a reference to the keyboard settings. Sure enough all I had to do was select it in the keyboard settings. Thanks for the help anyway. Great app by the way. :D :D

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:29 am

thanks for the info as well. ill remember that for future references
Behold my mighty