Pokemon Platinum Catching Pokemon

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
thejentaps
Pokemon Platinum Catching Pokemon

Post by thejentaps » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:27 pm

I just purchased then app yesterday and started playing Pokemon Platinum. However, when I try to catch a Pokemon and proceeds to the info of the Pokemon, it just crashes. Please help me with this, I'm using Sony Experia LT18i.

Exophase

Re: Pokemon Platinum Catching Pokemon

Post by Exophase » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Do you have any cheats enabled?

thejentaps

Post by thejentaps » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm

^No I don't... =(

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:59 pm

If you can provide a savestate along with clear directions of how to reproduce it other people can check if it happens to them. Better yet, if you could do it from an in-game save and the file for that, to remove the influence of savestates. If it doesn't crash for other people then it's probably something with your system, that we'd have to work with you directly to figure out.

This is a really popular game so I doubt it's something that'll happen with other people (or we'd hear about it a LOT), but it could be you got into an unusual situation with it.

thejentaps

Post by thejentaps » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:49 pm

It might have something to do with the ROM that I got online for this. It also happens when I try to access the Pokedex. Let me reset my game and see if it still happens. Thank you so much for paying attention to my query. :D

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 pm

you could try to get another rom just to eliminate that the error is rom related. if it isnt, please uplaod save files as exo said and i will be happy to test them.
Behold my mighty