Pokemon black/white 1 &2 start screen

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
bembmx
Pokemon black/white 1 &2 start screen

Post by bembmx » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Sorry if this has already been addressed I could not find it. I have a galaxy s3 from verizon running drastic on it I can not get past the start screen of the game. It starts up I see the pokemon and the start screen and it says "push start" so I do and then the "menu" goes away and it just shows the pokemon chilling there like I normally does but will go the pick a file screen like normal. I cant get past this and its driving me nuts if anyone has any ideas how to fix this please let me know I am so lost and I want to play this game.

Jay Haru

Re: Pokemon black/white 1 &2 start screen

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

bembmx wrote:Sorry if this has already been addressed I could not find it. I have a galaxy s3 from verizon running drastic on it I can not get past the start screen of the game. It starts up I see the pokemon and the start screen and it says "push start" so I do and then the "menu" goes away and it just shows the pokemon chilling there like I normally does but will go the pick a file screen like normal. I cant get past this and its driving me nuts if anyone has any ideas how to fix this please let me know I am so lost and I want to play this game.
Okay, i would help you but i am kind of confused on what you are trying to say here...

Did you push the screen or with the onscreen start button? please specify as i tried it and it works fine. Please tell your DraStic version as well so we can rule out old version incompatibilities.
Behold my mighty

bembmx

Post by bembmx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:07 am

It Should be the newest one and what happens is I launch the game and it says push start so I do and Nothing happens it just sits there the Pokemon still moves in the back ground but that's it I have several Roms I tries none get past that

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:10 am

bembmx wrote:It Should be the newest one and what happens is I launch the game and it says push start so I do and Nothing happens it just sits there the Pokemon still moves in the back ground but that's it I have several Roms I tries none get past that
okay... can you try this, push the 'A' button instead of start. that also works.
Behold my mighty

bembmx

Post by bembmx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 am

I tried that to. The emulator and game both responded to me hitting it but does not move to next screen

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 am

bembmx wrote:I tried that to. The emulator and game both responded to me hitting it but does not move to next screen
thats some unique problem as its the first time to hear it. can you post a savestate so i can check?
Behold my mighty

beeflot

Post by beeflot » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 am

try downloading and unzipping your rom on your pc.

bembmx

Post by bembmx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 pm

How do I do the savestat thing, and its unzipped I have other roms that work just fine I use emulators all the time so its not my first go around just never had this issue before. Pokemon gold works fine its just the black/white ones that dont.

bembmx

Post by bembmx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 pm

So I found the problem, I was using a APK file running 2.1.0a on it, my google store didnt tell me to update. Didnt realize I was still using the APK file thought I purchased it after I tested it out awhile back. Oh well, Now it works fine thanks and I did purchase it this time. I posted a picture below of what screen I was stuck on incase this issue comes up again for anyone ells.
Attachments
100MEDIA36IMAG0141.jpg
100MEDIA36IMAG0141.jpg (150.03KiB)Viewed 16084 times

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:47 pm

The problem was probably the sound bug, where you couldn't start the game if sound was disabled in the emulator.