Pokemon black/white 1 &2 start screen

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
bembmx
Re: Pokemon black/white 1 &2 start screen

Post by bembmx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Maybe, oh well I am ok with purchasing it. The app works amazing and I am more then happy to pay for something im sure allot of work went into.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:03 pm

So, maybe this is a good lesson.. next time you see someone reporting a bug that no one else is and you can't reproduce we should ask:

1) Are you REALLY using the latest version? It says the version number in the menu so they should really check it.
2) Are you actually using a legitimate version from the Play store? :P I guess what some people don't know is that the cracked versions aren't just older but trigger stuff that breaks the emulator..

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Exophase wrote:So, maybe this is a good lesson.. next time you see someone reporting a bug that no one else is and you can't reproduce we should ask:

1) Are you REALLY using the latest version? It says the version number in the menu so they should really check it.
2) Are you actually using a legitimate version from the Play store? :P I guess what some people don't know is that the cracked versions aren't just older but trigger stuff that breaks the emulator..
yeah, i think i can use that. hopefully, they wont answer with an evasive, 'it is the latest ver.'
Behold my mighty

ac3

Post by ac3 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 am

Im having a similar problem. I cant get to the start menu in game while playing pokemon white. Its kind of annoying not being able to switch my pokemon or use items. Anything I can do to make the menu appear when I press the on screen start menu in pokemon white?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:55 am

ac3 wrote:Im having a similar problem. I cant get to the start menu in game while playing pokemon white. Its kind of annoying not being able to switch my pokemon or use items. Anything I can do to make the menu appear when I press the on screen start menu in pokemon white?
maybe because START doesnt do anything on pokemon. its the X button you need to access menu on pokemon.
Behold my mighty