Drastic crashed and unable to load game since

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
brabroke
Drastic crashed and unable to load game since

Post by brabroke » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Only occured to my Pokemon SoulSilver.

The game met a strange clitch, that cannot be solved by save in game and reset game. So I tried to bypass the glitch area with walk through obsticle and fly (which have no badge at that time, so tried fly anywhere+badge).

However, walk through building cheat did not work, so is obtain all badge bug.

While i trying more of it, the game crashed. I tried to reload the game but drastic refuse to load.

If I choose load new games, the drastic manuel will pop up and the "countinue" option are disabled. I tried delete and replace the game ROM, also tried name change bt none of it works.

PS - game also freeze permently (music does not) when playing Yugioh 2010 version, bug happens whenever enter battle phase

brabroke

Re: Drastic crashed and unable to load game since

Post by brabroke » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 pm

bump

dnyce13

Post by dnyce13 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 pm

What phone are you using and the specs?
What drastic version are you using?
Is it demo, pirate or paid?

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

brabroke wrote:Only occured to my Pokemon SoulSilver.

The game met a strange clitch, that cannot be solved by save in game and reset game. So I tried to bypass the glitch area with walk through obsticle and fly (which have no badge at that time, so tried fly anywhere+badge).

However, walk through building cheat did not work, so is obtain all badge bug.

While i trying more of it, the game crashed. I tried to reload the game but drastic refuse to load.

If I choose load new games, the drastic manuel will pop up and the "countinue" option are disabled. I tried delete and replace the game ROM, also tried name change bt none of it works.

PS - game also freeze permently (music does not) when playing Yugioh 2010 version, bug happens whenever enter battle phase
Try to disable cheats in the options, and then load the game again.