Can't bring up the menu [demo]

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Draven
Can't bring up the menu [demo]

Post by Draven » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Hey, I downloaded the DraStic demo to try it out before purchase on my new Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Everything else works perfectly and there's no lag ingame, but I'm unable to bring up the screen layout menu. When I touch the menu button ingame, the game shuts down and the emulator just displays the folder where the rom is located. Is this an intended demo feature, or am I doing something wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated. If I can get this layout change to work, I will buy the app instantly because it's simply amazing how smoothly it runs the games :)

Lordus

Re: Can't bring up the menu [demo]

Post by Lordus » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Draven wrote:Hey, I downloaded the DraStic demo to try it out before purchase on my new Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Everything else works perfectly and there's no lag ingame, but I'm unable to bring up the screen layout menu. When I touch the menu button ingame, the game shuts down and the emulator just displays the folder where the rom is located. Is this an intended demo feature, or am I doing something wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated. If I can get this layout change to work, I will buy the app instantly because it's simply amazing how smoothly it runs the games :)
The game menu, which allows you to select/edit the screen layouts is currently not in the demo. So the menu button does bring you directly back to the game browser.
In the next demo update, the game menu will be enabled, though, so you can test the layouts then.

Draven

Re: Can't bring up the menu [demo]

Post by Draven » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Lordus wrote:
Draven wrote:Hey, I downloaded the DraStic demo to try it out before purchase on my new Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Everything else works perfectly and there's no lag ingame, but I'm unable to bring up the screen layout menu. When I touch the menu button ingame, the game shuts down and the emulator just displays the folder where the rom is located. Is this an intended demo feature, or am I doing something wrong here?

The game menu, which allows you to select/edit the screen layouts is currently not in the demo. So the menu button does bring you directly back to the game browser.
In the next demo update, the game menu will be enabled, though, so you can test the layouts then.
Thanks. So I'll just buy the full version right away then.