Pokemon Cheat Broke Savestate

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Fantana
Pokemon Cheat Broke Savestate

Post by Fantana » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi guys!

I joined this forum because I cannot find anything about my problem online and was hoping for a solution other than starting a new game. I've been playing Volt White for a few days and attempted to use the cheat for an instant egg at the Daycare by pressing "R".

The moment that occurred, my character started walking to the left and while I can move him up and down, he wont stop moving left or allow me to go right. Unfortunately I didn't have a save file from before this and when I attempted to reload the saved file, the problem persists. I'm able to play other games without this issue, though I accidentally clicked "R" and the problem occured until I ran into a wild Pokemon and then it stopped (the cheat had already been disabled before this). The cursor moves left on the map as well but when I get to my Pokemon team menu or attack menu, I can move it right but not left. It does not pull itself in either direction in those menus. I've attempted to fly elsewhere, enter buildings, talk to people and enter a Pokemon battle since it resolved the issue on the other save state but that did not resolve the issue either. I'm really not trying to restart the game completely if I can avoid it. Any advice?

kaikun97

Re: Pokemon Cheat Broke Savestate

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:03 am

If you didn't make an in-game save and only used savestates then there isn't much you can do about it. Its why we stress the point that it's important to make in-game saves.