Pokemon save corruption issues (work-around in thread)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Exophase
Re: Pokemon save corruption issues (work-around in thread)

Post by Exophase » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:31 pm

tinoargentino wrote:Im trying to install the version from amrket right now, but Im having trouble installing it. Ive already uninstalled the older versions I had, but the downloaded one from market still isnt working. What should I do?
What is happening exactly?

tinoargentino

Post by tinoargentino » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Already installed, all my saves are working correctly, and no more glitches! :) money well spent

dygeezy

Post by dygeezy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 am

Desperately need help...been playing PK White for 6 hours but my baby knocked my phone out my hand knocking the battery out. I wasn't saving but now the only state I can pull sets me back like 5-6 hours. Tried everything. It was an in game save and had save countless times up to that Mark. Stopped using save states hours ago due to crashing

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:24 am

dygeezy wrote:Desperately need help...been playing PK White for 6 hours but my baby knocked my phone out my hand knocking the battery out. I wasn't saving but now the only state I can pull sets me back like 5-6 hours. Tried everything. It was an in game save and had save countless times up to that Mark. Stopped using save states hours ago due to crashing
um, im not really sure what we can do to help.do you mean you ahve a savestate much nearer to the one that remained? coz if there is none, we really cant recover any gametime lost.
Behold my mighty

hus200

Post by hus200 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 am

well, mine is the worst problem after all. i usually use quicksave and then in game save. the problem now is that the in game save is corrupted and the quickload don't work anymore. sucks isn't it?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 am

hus200 wrote:well, mine is the worst problem after all. i usually use quicksave and then in game save. the problem now is that the in game save is corrupted and the quickload don't work anymore. sucks isn't it?
and are you using the latest version of drastic?
Behold my mighty

dygeezy

Post by dygeezy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:09 am

Jay Haru wrote:
hus200 wrote:well, mine is the worst problem after all. i usually use quicksave and then in game save. the problem now is that the in game save is corrupted and the quickload don't work anymore. sucks isn't it?
and are you using the latest version of drastic?

Thanks for the reply. I had been playing for hours band everything was just fine. I in game saved constantly band had turned my phone off several times, never during save , and booted right up with my badges and all. Its just the last time i cut it off, it booted me up hours back as if the file was corrupted.

lvbubi

Post by lvbubi » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 am

Hello!
I have a big problem. I played Pokemon Black and after 5 hours (or more) gameplay I loaded a previous save then save state. And then all of my saves when I loaded it, after few sec playing got freezed. Then I scrared and saved one .dss file then deleted everything and reistalled the emulator. Now I have a .dss file and I can't do anything with it. I hope theres a way to fix it, I dont wanna restart the game.
Thanks

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 am

lvbubi wrote:Hello!
I have a big problem. I played Pokemon Black and after 5 hours (or more) gameplay I loaded a previous save then save state. And then all of my saves when I loaded it, after few sec playing got freezed. Then I scrared and saved one .dss file then deleted everything and reistalled the emulator. Now I have a .dss file and I can't do anything with it. I hope theres a way to fix it, I dont wanna restart the game.
Thanks
unfortunately, you just did something, with a lack of proper word, stupid. what version of drastic were you using when you uninstalled? did you also delete the drastic folder on your internal memory? if you didnt, maybe your save files (inagame and states) are still there. there is no use for a dss that is also corrupt as its not recoverable. so if you did a total purge, then you really willhave to restart your game.
Behold my mighty

CyberScopes

Post by CyberScopes » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 am

I also have this saving problem. I only have a savestate on the credits and after the credits it says it is impossible to save. I have tried all the methods in this thread but none of them work. Im using drastic 2.1.6.2a
Last edited by CyberScopes on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.