Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
zxcvbad
Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues

Post by zxcvbad » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 am

Hey Exophase, I've recently got moga pocket controller and being played with Moga universal driver (as it looks like it's only the way to play drastic on moga for now) but I've shortly realise that universal driver has lot's of issues (its even reported on its play store page), but main one is a bug with RAM, driver eats whole device RAM and makes every single app to crash and system to freeze till hard reset a phone, it makes driver app totally unusable, and it looks like dev won't do anything about it. I've tested universal driver on my 1gb and 2gb RAM devices (Xperia T, HTC One). I've also read drastic faq and I can see that you've mention about moga native support, could you be more specific about your priorities, I'm sure there are lots of people who purchased moga especially for drastic, so this make a sense. Thanks

Exophase

Re: Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues

Post by Exophase » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:48 pm

I'll let Lordus answer this, since he's doing MOGA support (and all Android stuff).

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:31 am

It's currently #3 on my priority list, depending on how fast i can do the other 2, i might get to it this weekend or next week.

zxcvbad

Post by zxcvbad » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:57 am

That's a great news, thanks guys