Help with zelda hourglass please

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
detron
Help with zelda hourglass please

Post by detron » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:50 am

Please help anyone, I can only touch one screen with my stylus but when something happens like I want to buy something or touch the other screen for a location on the sea map nothing happens.
I'm not sure what control presses also touch ds screen does or how you do that or what it's for
Please help I'm lost

Jay Haru

Re: Help with zelda hourglass please

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:52 am

detron wrote:Please help anyone, I can only touch one screen with my stylus but when something happens like I want to buy something or touch the other screen for a location on the sea map nothing happens.
I'm not sure what control presses also touch ds screen does or how you do that or what it's for
Please help I'm lost
Clearly you don't own a ds since you don't know that it only has one touch screen and another is just a plain screen.
Behold my mighty

detron

Post by detron » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:02 am

Jay Haru wrote:
detron wrote:Please help anyone, I can only touch one screen with my stylus but when something happens like I want to buy something or touch the other screen for a location on the sea map nothing happens.
Please help I'm lost
Clearly you don't own a ds since you don't know that it only has one touch screen and another is just a plain screen.
I'm at a bit with the old man with a stick, he said to touch the screen with the sea and islands and it's not doing anything wherever I press on the touch screen

Oh I give up, thanks anyway

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 am

It's possible the screens are swapped, this is a glitch that can happen with the threaded 3D option. If you have it on you should turn it off.

detron

Post by detron » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 am

Exophase wrote:It's possible the screens are swapped, this is a glitch that can happen with the threaded 3D option. If you have it on you should turn it off.
Thank you that's what I meant by touching the other screen it wasn't swapping to be touched they were just staying put, got it working now

Thank you again :)