Castlevania DOS started with existing progress, no save file, fresh Drastic install

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
haste
Castlevania DOS started with existing progress, no save file, fresh Drastic install

Post by haste » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:05 am

Hi all,
I'm hoping anyone can shed some light on this.
I've bought Drastic many moons ago but never get to play it. I might have tried a few roms.
Yesterday I installed Drastic again since I've ordered some BT controller.
After downloaded Castlevania DOS onto the phone and loaded it on Drastic, the game somehow has already some progress into the game.
I tried looking everywhere for the save file, but it doesn't exist nor savestate.

Can anyone guide me where to proceed to make the game start fresh?

Thank you very much.

SSUPII

Re: Castlevania DOS started with existing progress, no save file, fresh Drastic install

Post by SSUPII » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

haste wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:05 am
Hi all,
I'm hoping anyone can shed some light on this.
I've bought Drastic many moons ago but never get to play it. I might have tried a few roms.
Yesterday I installed Drastic again since I've ordered some BT controller.
After downloaded Castlevania DOS onto the phone and loaded it on Drastic, the game somehow has already some progress into the game.
I tried looking everywhere for the save file, but it doesn't exist nor savestate.

Can anyone guide me where to proceed to make the game start fresh?

Thank you very much.
Look for a folder named Drastic in your internal memory, inside that you will find another folder named backups.
In the backups folder look for a file that has the exact name as the Castlevania rom, delete that file.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage