Is there a way to recalibrate touch?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Winspaz
Is there a way to recalibrate touch?

Post by Winspaz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 pm

I just changed phones to a galaxy a8s. But when I now try to play games on drastic, I notice that the touch is quite offset. In my case, I thought touch wasn't working at all as the game gave no reaction to any of the buttons I try to press. But then when I was pressing randomly around the screen, it actually selected stuff. After trying again, I noticed that I now have to touch above the part where I actually want to touch for drastic to sense it. Eg. If I'm trying to type in the player name, letter 'D', I would have to touch the position between 'e' and 'r' on the keyboard.

The game worked fine on my old galaxy note 3. I've also tried it on a Nova Plus phone and the touch was spot on.

Is there a way to recalibrate the touch in game? I've tried to play a few games and all the games have the same offset. I aways have to press slightly above where I want to select.

SSUPII

Re: Is there a way to recalibrate touch?

Post by SSUPII » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 am

You can't calibrate the touchscreen. Also I don't think it might be an issue with Drastic

Do you have the Game Launcher on your Samsung device? If yes disable every optimization that it might do.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Nmena23

Re: Is there a way to recalibrate touch?

Post by Nmena23 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:44 pm

Yeah I'm also dealing with this. Tried looking through the Samsung game launcher but couldn't find anything optimization options so I don't think that was it. Did you ever find a fix?