So your saying if google play terminates you all customers are F$%^?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
GraphiX2004
Re: So your saying if google play terminates you all customers are F$%^?

Post by GraphiX2004 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Sorry, didn't know he was one of the developers. Just thought he was a simple normal registered user sharing his own "opinion" if he's the developer than fair enough his word is all we have to go on.
There's now so many forums and people working on cracking this app to remove the license check it just bugs me that people don't just buy it it's the cost of a packet of crisps and a can of coke!

Because of these clowns they make it so legit customers like me who bought and paid for it now feel like you could be gone tomorrow and so is my app to play all my NDS games on my android just like NDS Boy Pro! Went poof!
sucks they get a version that will work forever and we get a paid version that if you vanish tomorrow so does the chances of ever re-installing and using it again. Pirates 1 - paid loyal customers 0

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:35 pm

GraphiX2004 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 pm
Sorry, didn't know he was one of the developers. Just thought he was a simple normal registered user sharing his own "opinion" if he's the developer than fair enough his word is all we have to go on.
There's now so many forums and people working on cracking this app to remove the license check it just bugs me that people don't just buy it it's the cost of a packet of crisps and a can of coke!

Because of these clowns they make it so legit customers like me who bought and paid for it now feel like you could be gone tomorrow and so is my app to play all my NDS games on my android just like NDS Boy Pro! Went poof!
sucks they get a version that will work forever and we get a paid version that if you vanish tomorrow so does the chances of ever re-installing and using it again. Pirates 1 - paid loyal customers 0
I would say pirates will be pirates. NDS Pro going the way of the Dodo had nothing to do with that.

Also, Perhaps for you it is affordable but for others it ain't or they do not have a choice or is borne of malice. Certainly not for countries that are poor or if the pirate themselves are unwilling to pay/ too poor/ do not have Credit/Debit/ in a place that does not support google cards/A giant dick SJW wannabe who thinks emulators should be free regardless if it is open or closed source, etc. I am not trying to defend them but rather, that is to answer your question on why one would pirate.

IMO pirating the app is not worth it unless you know what you are getting into coz either you get a 'free' app that steals your info/breaks in some weird way or shoves ads on your device like there's no tomorrow. And if for some reason you got it from a 'safe' source, then just be glad but never show up in here coz you do not deserve assistance from the community if you ran into any issues.

In any case, yeah, Xperia already gave you an assurance should what you fear comes (although as I said, it seems fer-fetched). I still stand on what I say, I have not seen anyone get booted from the Playstore following their TOS and DraStic follows that TOS.
Behold my mighty

GraphiX2004

Post by GraphiX2004 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:56 am

Cheers Jay! Didn't really know the ins/outs of paid apps on the store. Wish you all the best of luck. And cheers for making one of the very best DS Emulators for the android and making it very affordable without any hidden subscriptions etc. Wasn't being an ass everything I said I thought had validity to it. Just hope the devs really stick to their word if things do go south. Well I paid I was loyal because I really want to support further development I'd even go further to donate money to this project. This will be the last I post on this thread got the answers I need, but I will be looking for that "perfect" version like you said to keep as a fail safe. Just wish could get an UN-cumbered legit one instead of having to rely on these possible malware/virus infested ones. Hate any form of DRM since what happened to me with yahoo music. Never again.