Drastic Ds Unresponsive

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
ZackFair0
Drastic Ds Unresponsive

Post by ZackFair0 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:44 pm

The thing is that drastic ds has a issue that makes it unplayable. Games like phoenix wright or Professor Layton works perfectly, but after playing for certain amount time it becomes unresponsive. Buttons wont work, cant close the app even though the game is still running after that my phone starts rebooting.

Phone: Huawei Ascend G300
I already emailed the devoloper about the problem. He asked me if i had the latest version of drastic, if i had enough memory and also were the roms unzipped. I did had the latest version and i also had enough memory after i deleted some apps, but still the issue hasn't gone yet and it's still unresponsive.

AsHperson

Re: Drastic Ds Unresponsive

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

ZackFair0 wrote:The thing is that drastic ds has a issue that makes it unplayable. Games like phoenix wright or Professor Layton works perfectly, but after playing for certain amount time it becomes unresponsive. Buttons wont work, cant close the app even though the game is still running after that my phone starts rebooting.

Phone: Huawei Ascend G300
I already emailed the devoloper about the problem. He asked me if i had the latest version of drastic, if i had enough memory and also were the roms unzipped. I did had the latest version and i also had enough memory after i deleted some apps, but still the issue hasn't gone yet and it's still unresponsive.
I think he might be talking about RAM memory not so much storage space.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:02 pm

You only have 512 MB ram which will cause your problem, before playing, go to task manager and close some apps.

ZackFair0

Post by ZackFair0 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:19 am

I don't think it's the RAM. I already have task manager and I always use it before i play games.