Waited long enough. Time to leave.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Dakara
Waited long enough. Time to leave.

Post by Dakara » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi,

So a while ago i posted some problems i had with the app that did not work properly here: http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5404

A few times it was suggested to go to the google + thingy and get the beta version because that is being updated.

I stated that i did not want to do that and want the normal (payed for) stable build from the play store to be updated instead of ONLY the Beta.

This still has not happened and the problems i mentioned still exists in the app and i found a few new problems as well.

Seeing and reading a few posts on here i come to the conclusion the stable google play version wont be updated anymore or any time soon. This was never mentioned in the description of the app.
Therefore i am sad but forced to request a full refund because the app still has problems that wont be addressed in the google play version. I did not pay for an app that wont be updated anymore without mentioning this very clearly in the description on google pay.

If the person responsible for handling refunds can DM me for additional information that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

dsattorney

Re: Waited long enough. Time to leave.

Post by dsattorney » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:57 pm

You have to understand that Exo and xperia64 are extremely busy as of now, so you can't expect updates whenever you want. So just keep waiting. It is gonna be worth it in the end.
OBJECTION!

Dakara

Post by Dakara » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:10 am

dsattorney wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:57 pm
You have to understand that Exo and xperia64 are extremely busy as of now, so you can't expect updates whenever you want. So just keep waiting. It is gonna be worth it in the end.
I never said i expected updates whenever I want... But 2 and a half years is an extremely long time not updating the "stable" build while the beta is being updated. Being busy now is kind of an empty statement when there hasnt been done anything to update in over 2 years. Looking at the DM reply, here and the forum, the keyword with drastic is "waiting".

Some key things in the "stable" app currently do not work properly and really needs to be updated. If the devs made it clear in the description that the app is not being updated anymore or that it would take years for an update to happen, it would have been fair because people can then make their choice to still pay and wait for it or let it pass. This was not the case.

I still expect the requested refund.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:50 am

There should be a new release in a few weeks. Just wait a bit more...
OBJECTION!

Dakara

Post by Dakara » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 am

dsattorney wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:50 am
There should be a new release in a few weeks. Just wait a bit more...
No thank you. It's always been -in a little bit- and -Just a little longer-. And after "a few weeks" the same answer will be used again -wait a little longer-. I am not going to wait longer for something that hasnt been there for years and there are zero indications it will happen in a few weeks.

So, please dm me for full refund information.
Thank you

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 am

I am sorry, but you ain't the only one who waited a long time for an update, and we aren't asking for refunds. So wait the needed amount of time. There are humans developing this app, and they have their own problems to work with. So you have no right to demand updates. Also, Exo can't give you a refund just like that. If you didn't refunded in Google Play, too late.
OBJECTION!

Dakara

Post by Dakara » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:22 pm

dsattorney wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 am
I am sorry, but you ain't the only one who waited a long time for an update, and we aren't asking for refunds. So wait the needed amount of time. There are humans developing this app, and they have their own problems to work with. So you have no right to demand updates. Also, Exo can't give you a refund just like that. If you didn't refunded in Google Play, too late.
The only one or not does not matter. I am not asking for 24/7 works, i am not asking for an update each week. You say they are busy and i am sure they are, But how come the beta keeps being updated (according to this forum) while those updates are not being pushed to the google play "stable" version doesn't make sense. It doesnt even take that much time to push the beta updates to the "stable" version and send it off to the play store.

Also, they actually can refund a payment simply by the order id and send it back. I still expect the refund.