Libdrastic.so: text relocations

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Sharp
Libdrastic.so: text relocations

Post by Sharp » Mon May 28, 2018 4:56 am

Hi everybody, I have a problem: when I open the emulator, this error appears. It seems that there aren't any problems but when I change game, close the emulator and open it again and click "continue" the first game I opened starts, when I close the emulator and then I open it again to start another game and I close it happens that if I open it and press "continue" it opens the first game I didn't mean to play... For example, after resetting the configurations of the emulator, I opened Pokémon Platinum and whatever rom I opened after it if I click "continue" it will keep continuing since my last savestate of Pokémon Platinum. Is there any fix?
Spoiler!
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (531.84KiB)Viewed 5877 times

xperia64

Re: Libdrastic.so: text relocations

Post by xperia64 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:30 am

As an end user, you shouldn't be seeing the text relocations message. Your device may have some weird debug options enabled.

Continue loads the last valid savestate made of any game. You need to select New Game rather than Continue.

Sharp

Post by Sharp » Mon May 28, 2018 1:38 pm

xperia64 wrote: Continue loads the last valid savestate made of any game. You need to select New Game rather than Continue.
Fine, but i said that when i click "continue" it just brings me back to the first game i opened after resetting the settings instead of opening the last game played and saved.

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Did you do an in-game save or savestate?
The Continue button only works with savestates.

Sharp

Post by Sharp » Mon May 28, 2018 4:04 pm

xperia64 wrote:Did you do an in-game save or savestate?
The Continue button only works with savestates.
Savestate