golden sun dark dawn

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
elibugi12
golden sun dark dawn

Post by elibugi12 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 am

first of all thanks for this amazing emulator! it's the first apk i actually purchased from google play just to support you guys! now for the question: i know that's golden sun ds have issues even on pc emulators but still i was wondering if this game going to be playable on drastic? because that's the main reason i bought this app and i just saw it's not playable on drastic. thanks.

Jay Haru

Re: golden sun dark dawn

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 am

It might become playable in the future as exo wanted to try something that might fix it. Don't hold your breath though.
Behold my mighty

elibugi12

Post by elibugi12 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 am

i hope they can fix this. thanks!

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:50 pm

if exophase fix this game , it will be one of the best emulated games on android , because its a great rpg and also withing for it to be playable ;)
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

Queksilber

Post by Queksilber » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:05 pm

slamandar wrote:if exophase fix this game , it will be one of the best emulated games on android , because its a great rpg and also withing for it to be playable ;)
actually Golden Sun 1+2 are to good ones, i would say these 2 games are the best rpgs in existence, the new DS version is like a childish joke compared to them.

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Queksilber wrote:
slamandar wrote:if exophase fix this game , it will be one of the best emulated games on android , because its a great rpg and also withing for it to be playable ;)
actually Golden Sun 1+2 are to good ones, i would say these 2 games are the best rpgs in existence, the new DS version is like a childish joke compared to them.
I finished the first game without knowing about the second ( the lost age ) on to the end of the game i realise that there are more and more ; so i play the second and was really amazing begining to the end .
about the third game on the Ds the only thing that make the game very enjoyable to me was the the first scenes and the sounds track that remand me of the first game on Gba , you know before they messed all the story , because many others question aren't answered and wasn't what gamers and fans of the serie expecting . but its still better than nothing

akutasame94

Post by akutasame94 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:56 am

^maybe they plan more games in the series, you never know... First two games were amazing and I so want to play this one, but can't, not even on pc xD

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:07 am

akutasame94 wrote:^maybe they plan more games in the series, you never know... First two games were amazing and I so want to play this one, but can't, not even on pc xD
the game will be great on smartphones with touch , but if you want to play it on pc with desmume her a tuto by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzU-GbVH ... snDuXMUdTQ

on No$Zoomer ( No$gba ) emulator : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNm-bMN53Ps