Problem with Pokemon Games.. >>><<<

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Exophase
Re: Problem with Pokemon Games.. >>><<<

Post by Exophase » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:53 am

soulsilver wrote:how about them too lol;

my scenario is.. after 500 years and no one gives a penny about android or nintendo ds and google, drastic is gone and so is anyone with the source, but if i still have it in my ( lets say im alive ) old android phone, would it still run and be able to play? :D
I'll most likely release the source to someone who can make it available for public consumption at some point before then :P However, I don't think it'll really matter, after a few years DraStic probalby won't be that interesting unless mobile hardware stops getting very much better.

Ego_Bizarro

Post by Ego_Bizarro » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:05 am

Oh, I'm still using NES emulators n stuff, so I wouldn't say this emulator will not be interesting anymore in a few years (except, of course, if Android doesn't really exist anymore until then).

the_cake_is_a_lie

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:05 am

Exophase wrote:
soulsilver wrote:how about them too lol;

my scenario is.. after 500 years and no one gives a penny about android or nintendo ds and google, drastic is gone and so is anyone with the source, but if i still have it in my ( lets say im alive ) old android phone, would it still run and be able to play? :D
I'll most likely release the source to someone who can make it available for public consumption at some point before then :P However, I don't think it'll really matter, after a few years DraStic probalby won't be that interesting unless mobile hardware stops getting very much better.
But what if a meteor hits the earth destroying you, lordus , Google's data centers and everyone with the source code :lol:

VictoryStar

Post by VictoryStar » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm having lots of problems playing Pokémon too. Today I started playing Pokémon Platinum and...:

When I was receiving the PokéDex, the player's sprite turned into a ball of light after I tried to change my Chimchar's nickname. Sometimes it also looked like a white Ampharos. When the sprite is gone/bugged, the game closes when I leave a building. I had to keep Chimchar's nickname in order to proceed.

Next was the Oreburgh Mine. If a wild battle started in some places of the mine, the player's sprite would disappear, leaving only it's shadow. We know what happens next.

The player's sprite also gets weird when running through the grass in route 207 (if I remember correctly), but that does not cause problems.

My phone ran out of battery after that.

FrankieFrankk

Post by FrankieFrankk » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:34 am

Hi. I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver and I was almost done with the game. Before I battled Red, the final trainer, I went to Battle Frontier and played and played until I got 40bp and bought brick break. Once I taught my graveler brick break, I had the same #2 problem as the original post on this thread. All the game characters disappeared and if I make the floor shadow go through a door it either resets the game or turns everything black.
All my cheats are disabled.
What do I do?
Is there a save state thats saved somewhere else (like Google drive) and I can load something older and fix the problem?
I literally have ONE battle left.