DraStic Glitch Repository

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
fakk2
Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by fakk2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Format: US version of the ROM

DraStic Version: 2.1.6.2a (Newest)
Game: Princess Melody
Glitch description and how to replicate: When it asks you to sing along it cannot detect your voice. Broken Microphone?
Copy of savestate or ingame save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qx2w ... lody_0.dss

The game Nintendogs works fine on my Drastic Emulator using my Xperia Play r800x, rooted, running custom DoomKernel ROM @2.0Ghz so I know that the mic should be detected, but when my wife plays Princess Melody the mic seems to not detect her voice. Please fix this for us. Thank you.

Milecar12

Post by Milecar12 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:27 am

DraStic Version: 2.1.6. 2a
Game: Love Plus (english patched)
Glitch description and how to replicate: Save state got corrupt somehow, when I tried to load it through a save, it goes to the screen where I have to say sorry to the heroine to load the game because "The game has been shutdown before saving". The moment it takes input from the microphone it freezes and restarts my phone. It has worked before but now it doesn't.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:42 am

Milecar12 wrote:DraStic Version: 2.1.6. 2a
Glitch description and how to replicate: Save state got corrupt somehow, when I tried to load it through a save, it goes to the screen where I have to say sorry to the heroine to load the game because "The game has been shutdown before saving". The moment it takes input from the microphone it freezes and restarts my phone. It has worked before but now it doesn't.
can you provide a savestate? i mean, i did say as much as possible, post one so we dont have to go thru all the hoolabaloo of playing game to the point of problem. makes checking it much quicker.
Behold my mighty

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 am

fakk2 wrote:Format: US version of the ROM

Glitch description and how to replicate: When it asks you to sing along it cannot detect your voice. Broken Microphone?
Copy of savestate or ingame save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qx2w ... lody_0.dss

The game Nintendogs works fine on my Drastic Emulator using my Xperia Play r800x, rooted, running custom DoomKernel ROM @2.0Ghz so I know that the mic should be detected, but when my wife plays Princess Melody the mic seems to not detect her voice. Please fix this for us. Thank you.
if possible, plese check fist if the option for mic is enabled (the one in the options->audio). if it doesnt work after that, then tell me and imma check it asap.
Behold my mighty

fakk2

Post by fakk2 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
fakk2 wrote:Format: US version of the ROM

if possible, plese check fist if the option for mic is enabled (the one in the options->audio). if it doesnt work after that, then tell me and imma check it asap.
Yes, I just checked again. The mic option is enabled... Nintendogs "Best Friends" works fine with the mic, but Princess Melody does not. Please fix this for my wife so she can free the fairy princess trapped in ice. :D The save state takes you directly to the spot that doesn't work. The game is unplayable without being able to detect your voice.

Milecar12

Post by Milecar12 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
Milecar12 wrote:DraStic Version: 2.1.6. 2a
can you provide a savestate? i mean, i did say as much as possible, post one so we dont have to go thru all the hoolabaloo of playing game to the point of problem. makes checking it much quicker.
Well for some reason save states get corrupted on my phone (I had a virus before I totally freshly installed my phone), but now I got past that freeze through Desmume... It seems that the mic is not working though... Like it can detect that the mic is working and then some glitch probably causes it to freeze... I'll try to replicate the glitched save, be back in a few minutes.

Milecar12

Post by Milecar12 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Milecar12 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:DraStic Version: 2.1.6. 2a
Well for some reason save states get corrupted on my phone (I had a virus before I totally freshly installed my phone), but now I got past that freeze through Desmume... It seems that the mic is not working though... Like it can detect that the mic is working and then some glitch probably causes it to freeze... I'll try to replicate the glitched save, be back in a few minutes.

EDIT : Got it, http://www.mediafire.com/?nzxsma9syfvvt72

fakk2

Post by fakk2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:48 pm

So, is it just me or is there an issue with the microphone in Princess Melody? Does it seem like it will be an easy fix? :lol:

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 pm

fakk2 wrote:So, is it just me or is there an issue with the microphone in Princess Melody? Does it seem like it will be an easy fix? :lol:
aside from the fact that it was utter pride-shattering testing that game (i am looking at you dev Lordus), Lordus has a copy and will be checking it out. tho i must say, its one of them games where its not orth your time or effort being only 30-40 minutes long according to reviews.
Behold my mighty

fakk2

Post by fakk2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
fakk2 wrote:So, is it just me or is there an issue with the microphone in Princess Melody? Does it seem like it will be an easy fix? :lol:
aside from the fact that it was utter pride-shattering testing that game (i am looking at you dev Lordus), Lordus has a copy and will be checking it out. tho i must say, its one of them games where its not orth your time or effort being only 30-40 minutes long according to reviews.
Perhaps but my wife likes princess games and cartoons. Besides this might fix other games with similar mic issues. :D At the very least she can beat the game on your next release and it can save my ears from hearing her screaming chupa ting teee all day asking me why the damn thing still wont let her rescue the fairly trapped in ice. lol