DraStic Glitch Repository

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
glennd
Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by glennd » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:01 pm

DraStic r2.2.1.2a

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass EUR

Isle of Ruins -> Bremeurs Temple: after speaking to the spirit of the third knight, Bremeur and leaving the Temple, there should be appearing a bridge, but it doesnt. The Cutscene without the bridge stays forever and i can't continue the game.

save: ind-tlzphp_8.dss

Hawntah

Post by Hawntah » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:18 am

DraStic Version: r2.2.1.2a build 55 according to the help menu.
Game: Pokemon Black 2 (U)
Glitch description and how to replicate: Game hangs when trying to view a Pokemon's summary screen. Tried changing multi-threaded 3D rendering, 16-bit rendering, auto-trim ROM, no difference. To replicate, load the state and press A a couple of times.
Copy of savestate or ingame save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/46wxd ... mnB2_8.dss
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lh9xe ... mnB2__.dsv

EDIT: Turning off "Ignore Gamecard Limit" under Advanced options fixed this issue.
Last edited by Hawntah on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

infamy

Post by infamy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:07 pm

DraStic Version:2.2.1.2a

Game: TLoZ PH

Glitch description and how to replicate: Open the saved game file and walk forward to the blue dungeon warp that is supposed to bring you outside. Essentially, the screen goes black and nothing happens. Savestate below, thanks in advance!

Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6_x2Z ... sp=sharing

infamy

Post by infamy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:54 pm

DraStic Version: r2.2.1.2a build 50
Game: TLoZ PH
Glitch description and how to replicate: I beat the boss in the temple of courage, hit the teleport to exit the temple, but then the screen simply transitions to black. To replicate, just walk forward into the teleport and everything will go black.
Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6_x2 ... authuser=0

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

zeroobligation

Post by zeroobligation » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:50 am

I have a couple of controllers that have a touchpad, such as the dualshock 4 and the ipega pg9028.
In DraStic, it appears that whenever I set the right analog input to fps mode, and simultaneously use the gamepad's touchpad for mouse input, the direction buttons get stuck pushing [down]+[right] in whatever game that is loaded.
Don't know if that is an Android problem or if there is something that can be done to address this in DraStic?

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 pm

The missing player character bug in Kit Mystery Challenge is still there as of the latest beta:

Not exactly a show-stopper, as the rest of the game works fine without glitches apart from the wardrobe selection issue, but felt like this could've been solved as well. Also, the house colouring fix in Build-A-Bear seems to work intermittently - sometimes it works, sometimes, it flat-out doesn't.

Tsuki-Sasaki

Post by Tsuki-Sasaki » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 am

Game: Avalon Code
Bug: Can't exit Grana Plains 2 (chapter 2)
(I don't know how to post saves)
Version: latest, android

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 pm

The Cat Mario/Syobon Action homebrew requires an original nds_bios_arm7.bin for whatever reason. It boots, but will not get in game with drastic_bios_arm7.bin.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Turns out American Girl's wardrobe glitch is because the game sets the 3D viewport to some really weird value that shouldn't be valid. More sloppy programming... Not sure yet how the real DS should treat this.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Exophase wrote:Turns out American Girl's wardrobe glitch is because the game sets the 3D viewport to some really weird value that shouldn't be valid. More sloppy programming... Not sure yet how the real DS should treat this.
As what I observed when I ran the game on a certain Desmume revision with the AmGirl stall fix implemented. Kit appears distorted and upside-down when I enter the wardrobe screen:

I blame it on either the company itself pushing Webfoot to rush the game in time for that film starring Abigail Breslin, or just plain bonkers coding on their part. It's to be expected anyway, considering that the platform's host to so many licenced tie-ins. :P