Lost my save in all my games

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
dimebag14
Lost my save in all my games

Post by dimebag14 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:45 am

Hi, I just recently bought drastic. So far, I only have 3 games. When I save, I just use the save function on the game and never used a savestate. It was working great but one day, it crashed and the continue button is now grayed out. When I load the game, my save is gone and same with my other 2 games. Is there anyway I can recover my saves? Is savestate really needed?

TkSilver

Re: Lost my save in all my games

Post by TkSilver » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:11 pm

For almost any emulator it is just good practice to use both Save types (ingame ans savestates) as backups to eachother since odd things can happen.

That said if you made only ingame saves then the continue shouod be grayed out since it only loads the latest savestate and does not even know about ingame saves since each game handles loading those differently. If you start one of your games and load the save like you would on a normal NDS it should work like it would on a Normal NDS. So just start the game and select continue or load save game or whatever it is called at the start screen or where ever the game gives you that option.