Drastic settings for The World Ends With You

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Nickydo73
Drastic settings for The World Ends With You

Post by Nickydo73 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Firstly, fantastic job with this emulator, it's absolutely amazing. I'm looking to play TWEWY but I'm struggling to find a set up that works in terms of when I'm in combat. I know it's going to work best in portrait one screen on top of the other on my galaxy s4, but it looks like I'm going to have to use both touch and the d pad at the same time to pull off chains. I have a ps3 controller that works fine it's fiddly to say the least, can anybody help me find the right configuration that you have found that works best? Any help would be so much appreciated.

Amici

Re: Drastic settings for The World Ends With You

Post by Amici » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 am

Tough issue here, since I don't have this problem with my Note 2's screen size (both screens fit on top of one another on portrait mode with still space to spare for the D-pad to be placed directly below the touch screen without overlap.)

Perhaps you can try reducing the size of one or both of the screens? Or, place your D-pad to overlap with the top screen instead of the touch screen. It might be awkward to use though with that setup.