HG/SS work around trade system?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Gantt09
HG/SS work around trade system?

Post by Gantt09 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello, i've had this app for a while now, and i've enjoyed it alot (it is the only app i have actually spent money on)

But as you can see in the title, i wanna know if there is a work around trade system for DraStic emulator for android for games such as HeartGold and SoulSilver? like this one = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZdIwDxMq-k (Which i found in another thread).

Hopefully someone has made this, and someone can tell me how to get it working :D my Scyther needs to become a Scizor (and i know you can cheat yourself to one, but it is not the same thing)

Regards

CDavid

Re: HG/SS work around trade system?

Post by CDavid » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Play Sacred Gold/Storm Silver mod, it's WAY better than vanilla trust me. And you don't need to trade to make him evolve w/ metal coat instead you use it to evolve in the mod.

Gantt09

Post by Gantt09 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:28 am

Thank you :D

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:34 am

CDavid wrote:Play Sacred Gold/Storm Silver mod, it's WAY better than vanilla trust me. And you don't need to trade to make him evolve w/ metal coat instead you use it to evolve in the mod.
beware that you may need to get an updated cheat list as this rom is hacked and therefore is not on the cheatlist.
Behold my mighty

Gantt09

Post by Gantt09 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Thanks a lot for the help, i appreciate the fast answers. But Sacred gold was a little over the top for me. To be honest all i wanted was a work around the trade evolutions, but sacred gold gave me much more than that, and to be honest, i was put off by that (mostly because i didn't expect so many things, getting an Eevee so soon, getting charmander in the second town)

So please, if anyone knows of a cheat for Android DraStic emulator that can overwrite the trade evolutions in some way, i would be most grateful. Other wise, i will just play the game without trade evolutions (and no cheats)

NiceUser

Post by NiceUser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:29 am

Had the Same problem with pokemon perl.
A cheat were nice but a working wifi system too ;)