How to decrypt nds rom

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Pokemaster2001
Re: How to decrypt nds rom

Post by Pokemaster2001 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:44 am

Umm ik this started ages ago, and I may not get a response but I wanna try anyway. I have a rom of a gb game that got to be downloadable via dsi ware (I'm just noting that cause I think that means it's a dlc thing) that I need to decrypt and ofc I have no idea how to do that.. there is no decrypted version of it (at least that I could find of, yes I searched) it was already hard af to find the file itself.. please send help :cry:

DarkSamurai120021

Post by DarkSamurai120021 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:08 am

Same,I have a rom of Cave Story

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:05 am

Pokemaster2001 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:44 am
Umm ik this started ages ago, and I may not get a response but I wanna try anyway. I have a rom of a gb game that got to be downloadable via dsi ware (I'm just noting that cause I think that means it's a dlc thing) that I need to decrypt and ofc I have no idea how to do that.. there is no decrypted version of it (at least that I could find of, yes I searched) it was already hard af to find the file itself.. please send help :cry:
DSiWare games are not compatible with Drastic, only regular Nintendo DS games.

If you want to play DSiWare you'll need to use No$GBA on a PC as its the only emulator that does support it, and requires some extra setup for DSiWare (There are tutorials).

Pokemaster2001

Post by Pokemaster2001 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:43 am

kaikun97 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:05 am
Pokemaster2001 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:44 am
DSiWare games are not compatible with Drastic, only regular Nintendo DS games.

If you want to play DSiWare you'll need to use No$GBA on a PC as its the only emulator that does support it, and requires some extra setup for DSiWare (There are tutorials).
Thank you.very much about the info, if it wasn't for you, who knows how long would I be trying to make this work lol

Dangletangle

Post by Dangletangle » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:37 pm

I'm having problems with this too, but idk if anyone can help me. I have korgashi puzzle damacy
As a. Nds romantic and I get this error. How do I fix it?