I got DraStic for free, but now I want to buy it

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Kyousuke753
Re: I got DraStic for free, but now I want to buy it

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:50 am

well I hope your father says yes because parents are strict on spending money to purchase stuff online.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:42 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:well I hope your father says yes because parents are strict on spending money to purchase stuff online.
I remember when I was a kid, I used my dads credit card to buy DSi points. Bought about $30 worth. My punishment was I had to pay my dad back AND I got my DS taken away for the rest of the summer. Sooo... ask him first, and if he says no deal with it.

(I just realized I never spent all those points, and the DSi Shop is closing soon... Better spend them now! Gotta go!)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Juan Vargas

Post by Juan Vargas » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:well I hope your father says yes because parents are strict on spending money to purchase stuff online.
Yeah

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:05 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
I remember when I was a kid, I used my dads credit card to buy DSi points. Bought about $30 worth. My punishment was I had to pay my dad back AND I got my DS taken away for the rest of the summer. Sooo... ask him first, and if he says no deal with it.

(I just realized I never spent all those points, and the DSi Shop is closing soon... Better spend them now! Gotta go!)
damn you're so unlucky my parents are easy going (asian parents) gave me a DS when I was in grade 6 and I kept it with me for a long time like 5 years or more...played heaps of games even brought the DS to school to play and from morning to night (charge and play)...never once have my parents confiscated my DS they even let me buy new DS games at EB Games.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:

damn you're so unlucky my parents are easy going (asian parents) gave me a DS when I was in grade 6 and I kept it with me for a long time like 5 years or more...played heaps of games even brought the DS to school to play and from morning to night (charge and play)...never once have my parents confiscated my DS they even let me buy new DS games at EB Games.
Well I DID use my dads credit card without asking, so the punishment made sense. It was effective too, since I never did that again. I eventually did get my DSi back, and i've had it ever since.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:18 am

my parents were lazy so they bought me a DS with an R4 with 16GB but cbf downloading more games so they just let me buy more games so I don't have to nag em or beg at all...if I touched my dads credit card it has to be for a good reason he pays bills and stuff but can have spare money for me if he feels like saving it (like if its worth).

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:10 am

so Juan let me know if your dad says yes for you if he says no then tough luck

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:42 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:my parents were lazy so they bought me a DS with an R4 with 16GB but cbf downloading more games so they just let me buy more games so I don't have to nag em or beg at all...if I touched my dads credit card it has to be for a good reason he pays bills and stuff but can have spare money for me if he feels like saving it (like if its worth).
Aww man I wish I had an R4 card... That would be convenient.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:21 am

I've owned over 3 R4 cards lost them a long time ago since my DS screen is demented (raging and forcing the stylus onto the screen leaving a dent). But when I learne how to put games onto my R4. I stopped asking my parents to buy me games because they are really lazy to drive.

Juan Vargas

Post by Juan Vargas » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:45 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:so Juan let me know if your dad says yes for you if he says no then tough luck
Ok, I'll tell you when he answers me