Cheat Button?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Sannction
Cheat Button?

Post by Sannction » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:28 am

Okay, so I'm sure I'm just an idiot, but I cannot for the life of me find the button that pulls up cheats in Drastic...I have cheats enabled in the menu, but when I pull up the menu in game with the ^ button, there is no button that says anything related to cheats...I'm very confused.

ericbazinga

Re: Cheat Button?

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:56 am

Sannction wrote:Okay, so I'm sure I'm just an idiot, but I cannot for the life of me find the button that pulls up cheats in Drastic...I have cheats enabled in the menu, but when I pull up the menu in game with the ^ button, there is no button that says anything related to cheats...I'm very confused.
You select and deselect the cheats you want in the cheats menu.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Sannction

Post by Sannction » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:41 pm

I understand that, the cheat menu itself is what I can't find.

I actually may have found the problem myself after posting this though I still have no idea how to resolve it. It appears that on my phone (Droid Turbo 2) certain apps don't have the three dots for extra options, which as I understand it is where the cheat menu is. Drastic is unfortunately one of those apps. Is there perhaps a workaround or am I just SOL for the moment?

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Press the arrow button at the bottom to open the radial menu.
In the radial menu press the other arrow button at the bottom to open the full menu, where you'll find the custom cheats and cheat database.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Lordus wrote:Press the arrow button at the bottom to open the radial menu.
In the radial menu press the other arrow button at the bottom to open the full menu, where you'll find the custom cheats and cheat database.
This layout does seem to confuse some users though, Maybe a UI re haul could be considered :P (and material UI too :P)