Touch screen on bottom or top?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Emulato
Touch screen on bottom or top?

Post by Emulato » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 am

Hi, new here - just bought Drastic (Sony Xperia Z3 Compact) and I have a question:
For example, I play Zelda:Phantom Hourglass - is it normal that the touch is active on the map screen? seems very inconvenient cause I have to guess where exactly i have to touch...

it's the same in any other game, touch is always active only on map screen (whether i play in landscape or portrait mode - and whether i switch bottom/top screen or not) - and all in-game tutorials say something like: touch the NPC etc etc)

If this is not normal, how to I make it work on "active" part of the game screen? I've check all of the options and can't seem to find it...

Also, Puzzle Quest game is not working correctly - screens are blinking like crazy and I cannot play - any solution to this also?

Thanks!

Lordus

Re: Touch screen on bottom or top?

Post by Lordus » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:44 am

Make sure that the options 'Keep main screen on top' and 'Multi-threaded 3D rendering' are both disabled in the video settings, then restart the app and try again.

Emulato

Re: Touch screen on bottom or top?

Post by Emulato » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Excellent, it works now! I did try with no Multi-thread before that, but didn't with Keep Main Screen.

But! for games like Dragon Quest IX, it actually works much better if map screen & touch is available on bottom screen only - much easier to move around!

Thanks again - I wish Puzzle Quest would work also...alas...