Compatability

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
awk
Re: Compatability

Post by awk » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Device name: Xperia Play
SoC: Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
Android rom/version: 2.3.7
DraStic version: 2.1.4a
Game name: Heroes of Mana
Compatibility: Crash in the middle of the intro cutscene of mission 3.
(savestate here)

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 am

awk wrote:Device name: Xperia Play
SoC: Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
Android rom/version: 2.3.7
DraStic version: 2.1.4a
Game name: Heroes of Mana
Compatibility: Crash in the middle of the intro cutscene of mission 3.
(savestate here)
Thanks for the savestate. I was able to fix it for next version (and at the same time two other crashes that were reported - Glory of Heracles and Assassin's Creed - win!)

DSi

Post by DSi » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 am

:ds: Device: Sony Xperia Acro S
Game: Air Traffic Chaos
Issue: Screen goes black after it says "Sonic Powered" at the intro.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 am

DSi wrote::ds: Device: Sony Xperia Acro S
Please post a savestate to help Exo fix this.

akutasame94

Post by akutasame94 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:42 am

Device: ZTE Blade 3
Version: 2.1.3 (soon I will be moving to new version)
Game name: Tales of Innocence
Report: I have not played much into the game, but as far as graphics and game mechanics goes it works, but sound is killing me... I think it is connected to fps drops, tho they are not major... Also is main character supposed to move so fast around the map or what? I'll try new version to see if sound is better

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 am

DSi wrote::ds: Device: Sony Xperia Acro S
This is on version 2.1.4a? I'm not getting the problem on Pandora so if it was there it's probably been fixed by something.

Dante

Post by Dante » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 am

Device name:Samsung Galaxy S2
Android rom/version: 4.2.2
DraStic version: r2.1.3a
Game names: Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow,One Piece Gigant Battle,Rythm Heaven,Children of Mana,Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime,New Super Mario Bros(Obviously works 100%) WarioWare Touched!,Sonic all Stars Racing, Kingdom hearts re:coded~358/2 days,Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass,Spirit Tracks.
Compatibility: All of them work perfectly some have minor bugs (Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass the game slows down when you chat with npcs or get a new item and at some point when the device heats up the mic doesn't work i was at a part of the game when it required me to blow on the mic to make something move and it didn't do it till i tried again after i let it cool-down)
Edit:You guys are amazing i never expected anyone to make such a perfect emulator keep it up guys and good luck. xD

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 am

Dante wrote:Compatibility: All of them work perfectly some have minor bugs (Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass the game slows down when you chat with npcs or get a new item and at some point when the device heats up the mic doesn't work i was at a part of the game when it required me to blow on the mic to make something move and it didn't do it till i tried again after i let it cool-down)
2.1.4a (already out, you can update) should at least fix the slowdown there.

Dante

Post by Dante » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 am

Exophase wrote: 2.1.4a (already out, you can update) should at least fix the slowdown there.
Thanks but will i loose my saves that's the only thing i'm afraid of before ima update i would do a backup on the saves folder if i knew where they were LOL.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Dante wrote:Thanks but will i loose my saves that's the only thing i'm afraid of before ima update i would do a backup on the saves folder if i knew where they were LOL.
Saves folder is /sdcard/DraStic/backup (in-game saves) and /sdcard/DraStic/savestates Unless you were on an older version first and chose to keep it at /sdcard/Android/data/com.dsemu.drastic/files

If it's in the former (/sdcard/DraStic) There's no reason why you should lose it even if you uninstall and reinstall, and if you just update it shouldn't be removed either way.