Purchasing DraStic in China

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Bananaking
Purchasing DraStic in China

Post by Bananaking » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:22 am

Hi Guys.

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S6 in China and am very interested in running my Pokemon DS Games on my phone. After downloading the DraStic Demo from APKPure and trying it out, I am pretty eager to buy the full version. Unfortunately, I cannot access the Google Play Store within China, so I would like to now if there is another Store where I can legally buy DraStic.

I have also considered to buy a VPN for a month to get some essential apps from the Play Store, in that case, I would like to know wether I would have problems with any DRM-Protection by DraStic - since I read that the app uses some kind of Google Play Licence feature, would I be unable to start the app once my VPN-subscription expires and thus DraStic can no longer access the Play Store for licence verification or whatever?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

bananaking

TkSilver

Re: Purchasing DraStic in China

Post by TkSilver » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 am

There is a chinese version of drastic that is drm free ad supported and kinda outdated. That is option 1.

I know that the google licensing system needs to check in at least once (the first time you install or update).... you will need to get lordus or exo to answer (if they are willing) about anymore check-ins.

There are a few free vpn services you could use the data speeds are awful and I don't think you can transfer a lot of data with them but it might be enough for the google play system to check in.

But aside from the outdated ad supported free chinese version drastic does not exist in any other app store besides the play store.

beeflot

Post by beeflot » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm using this one.
https://shadowsocks.com/
stable,fast,cheap and easy
Attachments
google.jpg
google.jpg (157.06KiB)Viewed 8876 times

Bananaking

Post by Bananaking » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:48 am

Thank you both for your replies.

@Tksilver: Would you mind sharing the name of the free chinese Drastic version? I only found the demo version on apkpure.com, and I don't know any other Androidportals yet.

@beeflot: Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately my Mandarin level isn't quite high enough to read anything on the site you linked to :D

Thanks again for your help,
bananaking

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:38 am

Bananaking wrote:Thank you both for your replies.

@Tksilver: Would you mind sharing the name of the free chinese Drastic version? I only found the demo version on apkpure.com, and I don't know any other Androidportals yet.

@beeflot: Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately my Mandarin level isn't quite high enough to read anything on the site you linked to :D

Thanks again for your help,
bananaking
If you cant read it, use Baidu or Google translate lol, it isnt that bad