On Screen Controls disappeared

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
mnikkel
On Screen Controls disappeared

Post by mnikkel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

I have been enjoying Drastic on my Motorola Razr HD for a few days now. I started playing Dragon Quest 4 for an evening and it worked flawlessly. I played a couple of other games, and then when went to play Dragon Quest 4 again the next day, the on screen controls were gone. There was still the little button to access the menu and start/select, but the d-pad, x,y,a,b, and l,r buttons were all gone. I hadn't customized any of the views or buttons yet, and I have tried to reconfigure the buttons several times in the settings, and I haven't done any mapping to a controller. The weird thing is that when I switch games, the controls show up again, and then they disappear when I go back to DQ4. I tried deleting that rom and all of the files associated with it and then putting it back on my phone, but it's still the same. Any suggestions?

pablox.mo

Re: On Screen Controls disappeared

Post by pablox.mo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Did you already press the button next to the menu, like the pen for the ds...if u press it for once, you can disable the d pad, if you press it again the touchscreen it gets disabled...maybe is that

mnikkel

Post by mnikkel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Well, that was an easy fix. Thanks, I must have inadvertently tapped the stylus.

pablox.mo

Post by pablox.mo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Np ;) happened tbe same to me

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

Its real handy after you figure out how to use it. For example, when I'm using my gamepad I have the touchscreen on without the virtual keys.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 am

Mine is set up that when drastic detects mapped keys, on screen keys are invisible.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 am

My gamepad is invisible too since I use a controller