pokemon black 2/Zelda problems

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Medit96
pokemon black 2/Zelda problems

Post by Medit96 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi guys sorry to bother with those games turning famous for their bugs but I have not found any answers on the forum yet:

1) When I launch pokemon black 2 on my galaxy s3 from drastic it says "loading" then send me back to the emulator menu. Same thing happens with withe 2. I don't know where the problem is but I saw thread with people having pokemon black&white 2 working on their phone so if someone has the link for a valid rom could you please input it here? If not could someone solve the problem

2) In phantom hourglass I'm stuck in front of the fortune teller's door cuz I can't call her:/ (microphone problem). Actually I don't know how does the microphone works do I have to shout in the same microphone I use when I have a phonecall? I've already tried it but doesn't work. I saw on the forum there are some cheat codes for fake mic but haven't found them. I also saw it gets complicated when we have to blow the candles so if someone could explain clearly that'd be very handful

3) I believe only zip rom work with drastic but sometimes when searching for a rom I could only find it with .7z instead of zip. These roms don't work on drastic. Is there a way to convert .7z files to .zip files? If not does someone have a good website filled with zip roms? I'm particularely searching "the simpson" that I could only find in 7z.

Drastic is the first ds emulator working on my phone I don't know much of it yet, I'd be glad if someone could enlighten me on at least one of my problems. Thanks:)
Last edited by Lordus on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please think before posting any links

Sabi96

Re: pokemon black 2/Zelda problems

Post by Sabi96 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:10 pm

I have a solution for your first problem. Use TinyTrimmer to trim the rom of black 2 or white 2. Apparently on some devices the emulator cannot get past the empty pieces of the rom

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:11 pm

3. Use Zarchiver to convert 7zip to zip
2. Use the microphone cheat.

Medit96

Post by Medit96 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks for the advices:) I'll try it out when I come home. More thoughts are welcome

kooldewil

Post by kooldewil » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Howdareme wrote:3. Use Zarchiver to convert 7zip to zip
2. Use the microphone cheat.
Hi, can you please tell me where I can find the microphone cheat?
Looked up in the cheats on the app but not able to locate it.

Huntereb

Post by Huntereb » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:57 pm

This happened to me after I updated the application. What I did was I deleted my save states and re-installed the app. I recommend backing up your game saves (Not save states) before doing this though because when I did this it removed my save files.

After that, it should work again. Good luck!