Trial > Pirated > Paid

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
qazwwx
Trial > Pirated > Paid

Post by qazwwx » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 pm

I used trial fine for the 30 minute demo, ran pirated for about an hour, and then purchased paid.
Deleted cache of google store, services, and drastic, deleted draStic app, rebooted, ran draStic, warned me of license.
Cleared cache again, deleted draStic, rebooted, downloaded draStic from legit store, still gives license error.
Date/time set correctly.

Read some of the topics here ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=706 )
Error code: 291

Thanks for any help!

TkSilver

Re: Trial > Pirated > Paid

Post by TkSilver » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:36 am

If you ran a pirated version you might have lucky patcher--- if you do disable license emulation or whatever it is called in there it can mess with google play doing a real license.

If you have a modified google play store to run the pirated version .... ummmm delete it and install the real one.... really not sure on this one how to fix it.

If you are using something I have not heard of that fakes a google play license disable it... odds are it will mess up a legit license.

The funniest part is all these tools to pirate apps tend to mess ppl up trying to run legit paid fpr apps more then they seem to be able to allow unpaid fpr apps to run. So if you are using one of the ones thst exist try disabling it or deleting it and then do the ckearing of caches a good reset never hurt then a reinstall.

beansta

Post by beansta » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 am

The above isnt true. I use both a modded play store and luckypatcher and never had a problem buying legit apps. Although my modded playstore is actually just a transparent version of the normal playstore, no licence dodging stuff added to it, so that might be it.
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

beansta

Post by beansta » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:41 am

Whoops double post
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)