hoooooooooooooooow?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
raf2015
hoooooooooooooooow?

Post by raf2015 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:11 am

drastic emulator is perfect but i cant afford it :(

acid

Re: hoooooooooooooooow?

Post by acid » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Start a gofundme or a kickstarter maybe? I don't know. :roll:

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:47 pm

raf2015 wrote:drastic emulator is perfect but i cant afford it :(
Your options here:
1. Make do with the demo version until you have some cash. Sucks but at least you can play your games a bit.
2. If you have a birthday or something coming up, you could ask for a Google Play gift card. Xmas works too.
3. If you're so desperate to get this emulator, you could download a cracked version from elsewhere on the Internet. Keep in mind that if you do this, you will be forever hated by everyone on this forum.

DraStic is only $6, so you shouldn't have to wait long to get your hands on the app.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:22 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Your options here:
1. Make do with the demo version until you have some cash. Sucks but at least you can play your games a bit.
2. If you have a birthday or something coming up, you could ask for a Google Play gift card. Xmas works too.
3. If you're so desperate to get this emulator, you could download a cracked version from elsewhere on the Internet. Keep in mind that if you do this, you will be forever hated by everyone on this forum.

DraStic is only $6, so you shouldn't have to wait long to get your hands on the app.
It was about £3.80 for me :P

acid

Post by acid » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Your options here:

I'm sorry Eric but telling people to download the cracked version? Are you serious?

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:35 pm

acid wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Your options here:

I'm sorry Eric but telling people to download the cracked version? Are you serious?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:42 pm

acid wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Your options here:

Uhh, no. I'm not.
Cracked versions suck, and rob Exophase of money. I'm saying getting a cracked version, although it is an option, is not a very good one.
If raf2015 has the audacity to download a cracked version, he can go right ahead. But then he'll discover the bug that Exo purposely put in, and just buy the legit app instead.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:45 pm

He mentioned about downloading the cracked version on purpose, but with a disclaimer saying that it would be a piss-poor move for the OP to do so.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:50 pm

huckleberrypie wrote:He mentioned about downloading the cracked version on purpose, but with a disclaimer saying that it would be a piss-poor move for the OP to do so.
Exactly.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:24 pm

I gotta admit that I first used the cracked version before, but seeing how this has potential despite what seems to be an exorbitant price for an emulator, I thought maybe I should go legit rather than either end up being stuck with an outdated and bugged version, or with a sea of adware nds4droid clones.