Volume issue

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
cukiyoko
Volume issue

Post by cukiyoko » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:14 am

Hi all,

I find that DraStic's volume is really loud through the speakers, even when my volume is on the lowest bar setting.
Other apps, when on this setting, are very quiet and comfortable to listen to, but Drastic is awkwardly loud.

When headphones are plugged in, the sound is fine.

Is there a volume adjuster within the app that I'm just not seeing, or is there another way I can change how loud the sound is?
I bought the Drastic app and am running it on Samsung Galaxy S5.

Thank you!

shaletome

Re: Volume issue

Post by shaletome » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 am

(Settings)Options->Audio->Volume
Choose a value between 0% and 100%

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:02 pm

That's only in the beta version, though, so if you're not using that, then you'll have to wait for the next release.

cukiyoko

Post by cukiyoko » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Lordus wrote:That's only in the beta version, though, so if you're not using that, then you'll have to wait for the next release.
Yes, I don't seem to have that option in my version - I'm running r2.3.0.2a from google play store.
Can I update to the Beta, or just have to wait for an update? Does DraStic update often? I have only had it installed for a month or so.

acid

Post by acid » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:00 pm

cukiyoko wrote:
Lordus wrote:That's only in the beta version, though, so if you're not using that, then you'll have to wait for the next release.
Yes, I don't seem to have that option in my version - I'm running r2.3.0.2a from google play store.
Can I update to the Beta, or just have to wait for an update? Does DraStic update often? I have only had it installed for a month or so.
Is that even the version currently on the play store?

cukiyoko

Post by cukiyoko » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 pm

acid wrote:
cukiyoko wrote:
Is that even the version currently on the play store?
Sure is - just double checked in case I wasn't on the most recent update.
But yes, just scroll down to the additional information section:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... stic&hl=en

acid

Post by acid » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Yeah I forgot I'm signed up for the beta. Anyway, the beta versions are available for anyone who purchased the emulator from the play store. Here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=828

After you sign up you should start getting the latest beta updates from the play store.

cukiyoko

Post by cukiyoko » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Wonderful - I just signed up and downloaded the Beta.

Adjusted the volume controls and now everything is perfect.

Thanks for all your help!