Pokemon Sacred Gold cheats not showing

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
jemynator
Pokemon Sacred Gold cheats not showing

Post by jemynator » Thu May 21, 2015 6:50 am

Hey, I have a problem with my usrcheat.dat, I used R4CCE to add cheats for Pokemon sacred gold (the cheats that came with the patch in the documentations folder) but the problem is, the cheats are not showing in Drastic, I've tried everything, from closing the app before copying the usrcheat, to checking the game ID several times... I just can't figure out why they won't show up :? It happened before when I tried adding cheats for pokemon white 2, but they eventually showed up after copying it over to the drastic folder a couple times..

if anyone can provide me with a solution, or perhaps a usrcheat.dat file which already has sacred gold cheats on it, I would greatly appreciate it.

for future referrence, I'm using the complete version of Sacred Gold patch v1.05, the game ID is "IPKE 66972395", and my drastic emulator version is version r2.1.6.2a

ericbazinga

Re: Pokemon Sacred Gold cheats not showing

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 21, 2015 9:00 am

jemynator wrote:Hey, I have a problem with my usrcheat.dat, I used R4CCE to add cheats for Pokemon sacred gold (the cheats that came with the patch in the documentations folder) but the problem is, the cheats are not showing in Drastic, I've tried everything, from closing the app before copying the usrcheat, to checking the game ID several times... I just can't figure out why they won't show up :? It happened before when I tried adding cheats for pokemon white 2, but they eventually showed up after copying it over to the drastic foldera couple times..

if anyone can provide me with a solution, or perhaps a usrcheat.dat file which already has sacred gold cheats on it, I would greatly appreciate it.

for future referrence, I'm using the complete version of Sacred Gold patch v1.05, the game ID is "IPKE 66972395", and my drastic emulator version is version r2.1.6.2a
r2.1.6.2a? That's a RIDICULOUSLY old version of DraStic. Pray tell, where did you get your copy of DraStic?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

jemynator

Post by jemynator » Thu May 21, 2015 9:10 am

ericbazinga wrote:
jemynator wrote:Hey, I have a problem with my usrcheat.dat, I used R4CCE to add cheats for Pokemon sacred gold (the cheats that came with the patch in the documentations folder) but the problem is, the cheats are not showing in Drastic, I've tried everything, from closing the app before copying the usrcheat, to checking the game ID several times... I just can't figure out why they won't show up :? It happened before when I tried adding cheats for pokemon white 2, but they eventually showed up after copying it over to the drastic foldera couple times..

r2.1.6.2a? That's a RIDICULOUSLY old version of DraStic. Pray tell, where did you get your copy of DraStic?
I bought it a while ago on the play store, but my phones wifi broke (still need to get it fixed) so I can't update it, I don't really care tho, because it runs everything perfectly, I just have the one problem with the custom cheats not showing up.. Like I said it did work eventually with pokemon white 2..

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 21, 2015 10:10 am

jemynator wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:

I bought it a while ago on the play store, but my phones wifi broke (still need to get it fixed) so I can't update it, I don't really care tho, because it runs everything perfectly, I just have the one problem with the custom cheats not showing up.. Like I said it did work eventually with pokemon white 2..
Yeah sorry, your only option here is to get a new phone.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.