How to get drastic?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Leo23796
How to get drastic?

Post by Leo23796 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:11 pm

I live in pakistan and have currently no legal way to obtain drastic. what should i do as i have tried credit card but banks in my country dont accept such transactions i have no other way can anyone tell me or guide. It would be appreciated

ericbazinga

Re: How to get drastic?

Post by ericbazinga » Sat May 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Leo23796 wrote:I live in pakistan and have currently no legal way to obtain drastic. what should i do as i have tried credit card but banks in my country dont accept such transactions i have no other way can anyone tell me or guide. It would be appreciated
Try a Google Play gift card. If not you can get the free demo. It's not as good as the full version, but it's still DraStic.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sun May 17, 2015 12:38 am

I know there are websites for ppl like me in the US to buy Japanese PSN cards for those of us who want to run that version of their store so I would be suprised if you can not find a site that sells US google play cards fpr you to use.

You may also have to run through a free VPN service to have the play store "see" you as being in the US.

Leo23796

Post by Leo23796 » Thu May 21, 2015 3:34 pm

TkSilver wrote:I know there are websites for ppl like me in the US to buy Japanese PSN cards for those of us who want to run that version of their store so I would be suprised if you can not find a site that sells US google play cards fpr you to use.

You may also have to run through a free VPN service to have the play store "see" you as being in the US.