love plus full english patch

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
aki21
love plus full english patch

Post by aki21 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 am

I don't know if this games same like original jpn region since it fully patched and might have different bug occur between the patched & non patched version,anyways this occur on this new drastic 2.1.2a bug:love plus full eng patch,there's black screen half in the box,but that's not the main thing,the obvious thing is the 3d
character look like skipping frame and it flicker the character(can't t see in image),also the voice of the character become distorted really bad(bad for a cute
girl,damn),this problem not occur in v2.1.0a,i don't have 2.1.1a so can't test it. Image

fandeathmyth

Re: love plus full english patch

Post by fandeathmyth » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 pm

How about Muting the sound till he fix?

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 pm

For the most part DraStic seems to not play well with patched ROMs like Love Plus however I don't think its a problem with the emulator because more because of how patched games work in general since they do struggle at times to work on PC emulators.

aki21

Post by aki21 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:24 am

Neptune wrote:For the most part DraStic seems to not play well with patched ROMs like Love Plus however I don't think its a problem with the emulator because more because of how patched games work in general since they do struggle at times to work on PC emulators.
sorry but it not really relate to patched I think,since the voice work well before on 2.1.0a and the bug(flickering character) not occur on 2.1.0a which I don't know why.i will get 2.1.3a later to test whether the bug still present.

werejo

Post by werejo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:26 am

I have the latest version of DraStic and it still has the same bugs...

Nooo! My Rinko!!!

aki21

Post by aki21 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 am

werejo wrote:I have the latest version of DraStic and it still has the same bugs...

Nooo! My Rinko!!!
if you have the bug flickering like me,i suggest you uninstall the emulator,make sure to backup your save somewhere.after that install fresh apk again and try checking the bug is still.occur or not,for me i just uninstall & installing it back to fix it.