Cheats on Pokemon blaze black 2 Android drastic

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Yugi Muto
Cheats on Pokemon blaze black 2 Android drastic

Post by Yugi Muto » Mon May 04, 2015 5:59 am

Hi my name is Gabe And I want to use cheats on Pokemon blaze black 2 but I can't. I use the drastic Emulator on android can someone help me? :(

ericbazinga

Re: Cheats on Pokemon blaze black 2 Android drastic

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 04, 2015 8:43 am

Yugi Muto wrote:Hi my name is Gabe And I want to use cheats on Pokemon blaze black 2 but I can't. I use the drastic Emulator on android can someone help me? :(
If you have the latest (Google Play) version of DraStic, then you should open up your game and then go to the menu (press the menu key on your phone). You should get a bunch of options. Among these are 'Cheats Database' and 'Custom Cheats'. Either will allow the addition of the cheats you want.
Last edited by ericbazinga on Mon May 04, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Hawntah

Post by Hawntah » Mon May 04, 2015 8:57 am

ericbazinga wrote:1. It's a dumb idea to post your actual name on a forum full of strangers, but whatever.
Says the guy whose username is ericbazinga.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 04, 2015 9:26 am

Hawntah wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:1. It's a dumb idea to post your actual name on a forum full of strangers, but whatever.
Says the guy whose username is ericbazinga.
Oh right. (Slaps face) Sometimes I don't even notice.
Last edited by ericbazinga on Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Yugi Muto

Post by Yugi Muto » Mon May 04, 2015 9:30 am

I didn't brought it from the play store. I just wanna use cheats on blaze black 2 but they aren't showing up, but if I use cheats on blaze black 1 they do work, :|

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 04, 2015 9:42 am

Yugi Muto wrote:I didn't brought it from the play store. I just wanna use cheats on blaze black 2 but they aren't showing up, but if I use cheats on blaze black 1 they do work, :|
If you didn't buy it from Google Play, then we will not help you. You have not earned our support. If you would like to remedy the situation, you can BUY DraStic for a measly $6. Thank you, and have a nice day. ;)