I'm having a huge problem with PMD EOS

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
HeathCliff
I'm having a huge problem with PMD EOS

Post by HeathCliff » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:59 pm

( PMD EOS means Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky btw ) Ok so my problem is that whenever I go into any dungeon, I start to lag like heck! It feels like it goes from running to 100% to like 30%. And this only happens whenever I go into the dungeons not in the town. And I run this on a Nvidia Shield so I'm almost certain it has nothing to do with my device but with the emulator. ( Also all my other games running perfectly 100% at any point in the game. ) Please someone give me suggestions on what to do with my settings or in general just what to do because I want to play this game without all the lag. Thanks to anyone

HeathCliff

Re: I'm having a huge problem with PMD EOS

Post by HeathCliff » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 am

Actually now its starting to happen to all my games like sometime after I start the emulator they start to lag a lot. And for PMD EOS its starting to lag in the town as well. Also the music doesn't change at all its just the gameplay, anyone know a solution?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 am

This is with a legitimate purchased copy of the emulator, correct?

HeathCliff

Post by HeathCliff » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Exophase wrote:This is with a legitimate purchased copy of the emulator, correct?
I'm actually not quite sure, cause I got this from my brother with drastic, should I rebuy it?

beansta

Post by beansta » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:48 pm

To be fair Exo, i am also having problems with one of the PMD games (its the same game, just checked)
I didnt expeience any slowdown however the audio did lock up about 20 mins into the gameplay and then crashed the emulator soon after.
Was having similar freezing issues with pokemon white 2 until i enabled 16 bit rendering and it hasnt frozen since. Havent played PMD since though so dont know if it was that or something else entirely
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

HeathCliff

Post by HeathCliff » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:11 pm

beansta wrote:To be fair Exo, i am also having problems with one of the PMD games (its the same game, just checked)
I didnt expeience any slowdown however the audio did lock up about 20 mins into the gameplay and then crashed the emulator soon after.
Was having similar freezing issues with pokemon white 2 until i enabled 16 bit rendering and it hasnt frozen since. Havent played PMD since though so dont know if it was that or something else entirely
I know this might be a nooby question since I don't know a lot about tech but how do I render it in 16 bit?

Sean

Post by Sean » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:41 am

HeathCliff wrote:
beansta wrote:To be fair Exo, i am also having problems with one of the PMD games (its the same game, just checked)
I know this might be a nooby question since I don't know a lot about tech but how do I render it in 16 bit?
Its a DraStic option. Enable it in the video settings. Games won't look as nice though.

HeathCliff

Post by HeathCliff » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:30 am

Thanks for all the help guys but Exophase was correct I had a bad version of drastic and I just uninstalled it and then bought drastic and now it works perfectly. Thank you again